Monday, November 29, 2004

Polyphonic Portland!

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhh. I'll be in NYC and will have to miss a 2 date NW tour of The Polyphonic Spree (with Stephen Malkmus opening, strangely).

Go see them, go see them, go see them. You won't be disappointed. In fact, you'll be filled with joy and light and sunshine and won't mind the darkness and rain for the next 2 weeks.

I'm seriously considering rescheduling my flight to nyc and missing decomp to go see these guys. They play the Showbox in Seattle the next night.

DOUBLETEE CONCERTS - Roseland Theater - Schedule

2 Comments:

Blogger miguel said...

Just got a private message via the Polyphonic Spree message board that both events are still going on, but are just private events.

Time to work the connections. I haven't streaked everybody in town for nothing, I hope.

11:30 AM  
Blogger miguel said...

Whew!

Thanks to the Polyphonic Spree message board and James and somebody named 'cp' from Goodrecordings, I'm now +3 and +2 on the Polyphonic Spree private shows next Monday & Tuesday.

Much, much love to the Internet for making it all possible.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home