Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Sean.Keener.org: Caring vs. not caring

Many of you have met my non-advertising Portland friend (patent pending) Sean Keener. If you didn't know, he's got a blog, too. As well as a travel business. Anyways, I liked this post that he put up on his blog about having game when it comes to girls, and not having game, and not caring and so on and so forth. So I ranted away on his comments section. And I don't feel like blogging the whole damn thing that exists on his blog, so if you'd like, go read what Sean says, and then what I say. I'm looking forward to seeing what our friend Jen Leo says as well.

Sean.Keener.org: Caring vs. not caring: "'As long as you don't give a shit, they come for ya. The less I try, the more opportunities I get and it's all good.' is the jist of what I hear sometimes. And from the look of it, I can see that this 'strategy' works well for some.
Well, I've thought about this. And as I get older, I do care a bit less than when I was 13 asking out the girl in the seat next to me in class, but I would hardly call it 'not caring'. Just can't do it. I care. I wish the best for everyone, not just a girl that I am interested in. "

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I responded. Go look. Obviously this is a discussion that could go on back and forth for a long while. Just like a romantic correspondence I once found in the halls at UCSD. Ah, loves in the 80s.

Jen

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home