Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The Go! Team

HTML put enthusiastic stuff about 'The Go! Team' here.

you can come and listen to The Go! Team, here: The Go! Team: "'The sampledelic Go! Team sound like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs doing Double Dutch' Q"

I just downloaded their cd today. I've been rocking out to 'The Power is On' for a few weeks. This is what the Polyphonic Spree's cousins listened to after they moved away from Austin and into Brooklyn.

Remember all that stuff about irony and how pure joy sans irony is one of the most beautiful things that music can give us? Yeah, it's fuzzy for me, too. Drugs, y'know. Where were we? Oh, yeah. Put the top down on your convertible, roll down the windows and go 45 in a school zone to your hearts content.

And then go and have an ice cream cone. A clown ice cream cone, if your heart so desires.

Oh, crap. I think I just giggled myself to tears. Go watch the video on the page on the link above. smile, smile, smile, joy, joy, joy. it's 10pm here. i think i'm going to go run my car into the plate glass at the local Baskin-Robbins and eat as many clown clones as i can before the cops come and arrest my happy ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home