Tuesday, November 16, 2004

again! again!

Sorry about the lack of posts recently. I've been all laid up with sickness.

Hey, does anyone know how to do superscript in html? i'd like to use footnotes.



"Location: Portland
Work prospects: Low (same as the past 5 years)
Drinks: none since Saturday
Drugs: none since really late Friday
Back: Been good until today. Today, got cranky.
Effort: free pass for being sick - but I did finally get my book out to the new headhunter.
Engagement: 2-4 with nyquil additives
Loneliness: 2.6 (1 being alone in a fundamentalist city)
Newness (things experienced/tried/attempted): 3.5.
Percentage of self that believes that next year at this time I will be happy: 22% (holding steady)
Brutally truthful answer to 'How you doin?': Fightin' off a cold. And boredom.
The only even prime number of times today I thought of telling my new roommate what a great laugh she has: 2.

Today's extras (randomly chosen).
NTIDFSE - Left an extra 40 minutes of downtown parking on those green meters
Items knocked off to-do list - 3.
CDs ripped into iTunes and then iPod ~ 9."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home