Friday, March 30, 2007

Stats, March 30th edition

Current listen: LCD Soundsystem - North American Scum

Location: recovering on my floor.
Free food this week: None. But I couldn't keep anything down on Wednesday. Does that count?

Sleep: so-so
Drugs: none. besides the cough syrup
Back: so-so
Effort: 1. Whether it's Legionaire's disease or the lower grade Pontiac fever, or merely Buick cough, I've been sick for basically 2 straight weeks.
Engagement: focused on not dying.
Loneliness: not bad lately. hard to go from a weekend with someone to nights without anyone. (same as last week)
Newness: 2. Puking my guts up and having a sinus infection is a new one.
Fun: -3 fucking Legionaire's disease (i'm just kidding, but i do feel like something might be seriously wrong with me)
Long-term Forecast: fair
Brutally truthful answer to 'How you doin?': completely wrecked from being sick.
The only even prime number of Ryans at work that put in their 2 week notice: 2. Good luck Shamrock and Ryan Scott. You will be missed.
The only even prime number of years I've officially worked at DDB as of this week: 2.

Current read: What is The What? by Dave Eggers. FYI, I couldn't stand A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius.
Thing I'm most excited about tomorrow: getting done with work early enough to watch both NCAA Final 4 games. But more likely watching the Gators play UCLA with J. hopefully, we win, but i've got a bad feeling about it.
Today's extras: Ready to go to a faith-healer if i'm not better soon.

Only 27 days to Coachella!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home