Saturday, March 04, 2006

again! again!

again! again!: "again! again!
again! again!: 'Today's stats brought to you by my post office, which consistently delivers my magazines at least 3 days late.

Current listen: Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Let me know"
Location: Venice (this stat may be retired for the forseeable future.
Dinner: Thai Green Curry Chicken I made myself.
Sleep:9 hours
Drugs: none for a while - still.
Back: OK
Effort: 2
Engagement: 2
Loneliness: was good this week up until last night. didn't have any plans, and that made me lonely.
Newness: all of this 2 million dollar ad campaign is new. but it's not me seeking it out.
Fun:3 (pre-pro is fun)
Long-term Forecast:poor, holding steady
Brutally truthful answer to 'How you doin?': tired. unshowered, not ready for a bbq at cricket's.
The only even prime number of seasons of The Shield on DVD, I've seen in the past 3 weeks: 2.

Items knocked off to-do list - 2 (donation for Carla's head shavin', check sent for NCAA pool #20)
Current read: Last week's Newsweek.
# of Brokeback jokes made today during casting: at least 40
Thing I'm most excited about tomorrow: unsure. nothing planned. maybe the farmer's market? I'm not all that into the oscars.
# of things that I really didn't feel like doing but had the discipline to do anyways: 2

Today's extras
Cost of bagels + cream cheese, Albertsons: $5.09. Average cost of breakfast items at Rose + Starbucks: $1.75.
If I only eat 3 bagels, I'll have saved cash.
# of free meals this week: 4 (might be 5: it's fuzzy - wait, confirmed at 5)
approximate money that saved me: $45.
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home