Saturday, February 25, 2006

again! again!

again! again!: "'Today's stats brought to you by Monique and Chuck, who are leaving for Austin.

Location: Venice

Sleep: 6 hours
Drinks: 7?
Drugs: none for a while - still. crap. why is this the case?
Back: OK
Effort: 1. Lazy, not exhausted.
Engagement: 1ish
Loneliness: 2. busy enough not to be extremely lonely.
Newness: not a shitload
Fun: 2
Long-term Forecast: poor, holding steady
Brutally truthful answer to 'How you doin?': drunk. but didn't bring home any drinks.

The only even prime number of new friends I met at dinner: Lexi and Meghan.

Items knocked off to-do list - 0
Current read: CD Jeff gave me the God of Small Things. Which I didn't like, b/c it was a fucking Oprah book, and it was really coy with its ending, which you could see a mile away.
# of people who complimented my back of the closet, last laundry item shirt today: 23
Thing I'm most excited about tomorrow: online poker?
# of things that I really didn't feel like doing but had the discipline to do anyways: 0

Today's extras
# of former Seattle/Portland people I had dinner with: 3
# of hot tall blonde girls that always recognize me but I don't recognize them: 1
# of headhunters I saw at the Whaler: 1
# of times I listened to 'Bruce Hornsby' today and liked it: 5. (So, screw you.)

# of Michele Manning's cousins I met today: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home