Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Your Photo, StBaldricks.org

From my friend Carla (more about this later):

"hola, mi amigo!!!how are you, handsome!? i've been thinking about you lately, wishing i had apartner in crime for my head shaving. i figured since we pierced our bodiestogether, we should shave our heads together. you in??

you may or may nothave heard that i am shaving my head in about 6 weeks for st. baldrick's.it's a fundraiser for childhood cancer. i have been growing my hair out forover a year and will donate it to locks of love after it is shaved from mynoggin.

it's kind of like a really radical walk-a-thon. i thank you inadvance for forwarding this to anyone you think would be interested insponsoring my fundraising endeavor.hope you are well. i'd love to see you on your next trek to the city ofroses.

hugs,carla

From My own personal barber! Your Photo, StBaldricks.org: "WELCOME TO THE DONATION PAGE OF CARLA ASPLUND

Taylor is nearly finished with her treatment for leukemia and will be my official shaver at the St. Baldrick's event on 4/9. "

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many hugs to you Carla for participating in this head shaving for a good cause.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home