Saturday, July 02, 2005

My Yahoo!

Woke up at 4am. Heard some neighbor girl moaning. It was kinda hot, sortof.

I've mentioned before that when you're not getting any, that any noises from adjoining apartments sound like sex.

In this case, though, it wasn't my imagination.

10 minutes on. 10 minutes off. 10 minutes on. 10 minutes off.

She was groaning nice & good. I think she wasn't faking, but I didn't have an MRI machine nearby.

Woke up fully.

Started playing poker. And then called my East Coast parents.

g'night'y'all.

2 Comments:

Blogger orange said...

when you hear sex you call your parents?

3:42 PM  
Blogger miguel said...

Um, no. I woke up 7 hours before this post and heard them (her). And I posted much later. And since I wasn't able to sleep, called my folks after that.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home