Thursday, June 30, 2005

Burning Man dulls the football anticipation aka Florida freshmen arrive

One of the great things about Burning Man is that the preparation and obsession with the Labor Day timed event keep me from getting too geeked out about football starting in just 2 months.

So I don't obsessively read football preview magazines.

I'm planning on getting a full college gameday pass this year on cable.

Most of you don't care. In fact, you probably haven't even made it this far. If you have, you just won a free drink from me. Just next time you see me say "Urbanator!".

Yahoo! Sports - NCAA Football - Florida freshmen arrive: "Florida freshmen arrive
By Blake Bonsack, Independent Florida Alligator
June 30, 2005

(U-WIRE) GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Although two-a-day practices don't begin for more than a month, the majority of the new Florida freshman football players began classes Monday, signifying the start of a new football season.

"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home