Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Learn to Live with what You are - Ben Folds

While flipping through Tiny Mix Tapes - Automatic Music Generator, found a downer of a mixtape that ended with a 'And to convince him that the world isn't so bad' note with this song:

Learn to Live with what You are - Ben Folds: "There's never gonna be a moment of truth for you
While the world is watching
All you need is the thing you forgotten
And that's to learn to live with what you are

So freak out if you wanna
And I’ll still be here
Don’t call me for years and when you do
Yeah, I’ll still be here

I’m not saying the effort is a waste of time - but I
Just love you for the things you couldn’t change
Though you’ve tried
These hours of confusion they will soon expire
Like everything
Does
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home