Thursday, June 30, 2005

stereogum: One Thumb Up For Being Bobby Brown

Wow.

stereogum: One Thumb Up For Being Bobby Brown: "eing Bobby Brown premieres tonight on Bravo. MSNBC calls it 'the most disgusting and execrable series ever.' But after reading this delightfully scatological Q&A in Time Out New York you know you wanna watch it, sickos.

TONY: You and Whitney are so intertwined in the public mind. Does it bother you that some people call you Mr. Whitney Houston?
BOBBY BROWN: That doesn't bother me, because that's my wife and I'm proud of her.
TONY: Evidently, you're very close. There's a moment in the show when you describe helping Whitney with constipation by using your, uh, hand. Were you kidding?
BOBBY BROWN: Oh no, I had to. She couldn’t go boo-boo. Sometimes, when people are constipated, you gotta help them out.
TONY: I don't know if I'd do that for my wife.
BOBBY BROWN: Why not?
TONY: I don't think she'd let me. But I'm glad you guys have that type of relationship.
BOBBY BROWN: Yes, we do."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home