Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Space, the Infinite Frontier

Just called Sobier and asked if he'd rather be the top Art Director in his field or have mad cow. he chose mad cow.

Space, the Infinite Frontier: "Harry Caray: Hey! What about this Mad Cow Disease?
Jeff Goldblum: [completely cracking up] What about it?
Harry Caray: Well, it was here for a while, then it went away. Your thoughts?
Jeff Goldblum: Yes, yes, it was in the news for a while and then it disappeared from the news.
Harry Caray: Good point! [pause] Gee, I hope I never get it. [long pause] Hey! What about this? If you could choose between being the top scientist in your field, or getting Mad Cow Disease, what would it be?
Jeff Goldblum: [pretending to think about it] Well, of course I would choose to be the top scientist in my field.
Harry Caray: [grasping his hand] Oh good! I was worried you would choose Mad Cow!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home