Wednesday, June 23, 2004

hobby?

had drinks with Hart, Molly, Kate and Sean and others, and Kate said that I need to get a hobby; i've been blogging too much.

Molly defended me and said that this is my hobby.

she's mostly right.

the two of them talked about spinning poi. it makes me really sad. i'm amazing at it, and yet it's been taken from me. more than anything else related to my back, that hurts me the most. especially because it was going to be a huge accomplishment of last summer.

it's half the reason that i haven't committed to doing anything for Disorient this year at Burning Man. i don't want to let anyone else or myself down by not doing what i said i would do, and i feel like last summer that that happened.

marking my calendar for Kate's bday on the 10th. she's a cancer, which apparently is rather caring.

as a 26th close to a cusp birthday, i've got little of that cancer ideal. do you think Mick Jagger is concerned about Keith Richards health? (we share a bday, me and mick).

"but don't worry, even if things get just a bit too heavy, we'll all float on, alright."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home