Tuesday, June 22, 2004

morning

It is morning in America.

The Moms sent me an email today about Reagan ignoring AIDS (SIDA en espanol).

Hoping I can take 12 sleeping pills (2 hours per) and wake up tomorrow at this time. Or perhaps later.

All sorts of fancy basketball stuff going on, which I will attempt to relate to something interesting that has nothing to do with basketball. Something about life being a metaphor for basketball, or something like that.

OK, read The Moms email, which included this kinda scary line:
"20. In April 1987 a White House official admitted that President Reagan had never discussed AIDS with his own Surgeon General Koop."

Ish.

I have to admit that usually when mom sends and email with FW in the title, that it immediately goes into the delete pile. Not sure why I read this one other than the fact that it was the only email in my inbox when I woke up.

Am dreading spending another day doing nothing with no one.

Where are my wonderwalls?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home