Monday, June 21, 2004

THE TOFU HUT

y'know it's a really nice day to be sweating in the sun downloading mp3s.

i hope my computer doesn't crash before i get my iPod fixed.

THE TOFU HUT: "RW: Eamon! I saw the video for this the other day. Lots of yelling and throwing pizza on the floor and walking around in a ridiculous velour tracksuit and wallabees on Staten Island. Is that right? Can it really be staten island? But then I heard it on radio and it didn?t sound as bad. This mix is very eye opening for me. I can?t really remember but listening to this it sounds like these two songs are basically the same. Are they actually the same? Both songs seems even more dysfunctional and abusive spliced together. Sad.


This really DOES have a 'you-got-your-peanut-butter-in-my-chocolate' feel, don't it?

As a bonus, here's ANOTHER interesting Eamon mashup that I've come to like even more: "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home