Monday, June 21, 2004

The Official James Web Site : Sound

Now I'm relieved to hear that you've been to some far out places, it's hard to carry on, when you feel all alone...

Had dinner at Outback with Sean, Alison, Hart, Marc and Amy. Got home and just felt all alone. Called Kate and she and I will hook up later in the week, but i'm facing a day all alone tomorrow.

Lonely.

I'm not sure when or if i'll be able to walk away from this feeling. Wish i could take a drug and feel oblivion for a bit. This is why I went on a bender for a while before, but who will randomly go get fucked up on a Monday with me?

Talked to Michelle (the world's greatest hugger for a bit before the Outback.) Life's not terrible, I just hate being alone.

'Now I've swung back down again it's worse than it was before if I hadn't seen such riches I could deal with being poor..."

The R/West kids are all in Minneapolis (hi ward!) this weekend. Spied an email from the Crush on Nikispice's computer today and pretended not to notice.

Wrestling's on, as well as CSI.

Ah, well. Tecate is still available.

The Official James Web Site : Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home