Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Eh. Random notes from a day trip to interview up in Seattle... The folks at Horizon Air are all for being a fancy Seattle-PDX bus service, but pre-coffee S L O W L Y read the questions on the electronic check-in. You don't get to restart the test if you answer 'Yes' to 'Are you carrying any firearms?'... Interesting side note: they still continue on to the 'Are you carrying any knives question?' Before the nice men conduct a thorough cavity search... A little girl went through the security gate after me and had taken her shoes off. I hope that she did this because she wanted to be adultlike. Because otherwise the terrorists have already won... Also, how small do the shoes need to be before they don't have to go through the scanners?

During the interview, one of the art directors walked into the bathroom right before me. Thank God he went to the stalls, because they had the crappy ass (pun intended) extended open pelican mouth urinals and NO DIVIDER. It's hard to ask for a big salary when they know you've got a small cock...I'm getting someone (Willie? Geoffrey?) to do up an "Ask me about my low-carb cock." t-shirt... Come to think of it, this would be right up Willie's aisle...my friend Hart has one of willie's "I shaved my pussy for this?" t-shirts, which when typed into google with quotes, actually only returns 4 responses... probably 5 soon after you read this...

Where was I? oh yeah, one of the other entries is a beautifully organized blog, which I'm assuming is called Minderella, because I'm lazy... and Leo, if you happen to be reading this, do you think that could be the title of your third travel book? (First book, Sand in my Bra)... I'm posting this and going to watch West Wing, and then come back and type up more random shit. Yeehaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home