Friday, February 10, 2006

What Would Jesus Put on a Mixtape for you?

From the everloving, everwonderful, WWJB?

http://whatwouldjb.blogspot.com/2006/02/be-mine.html: "Sup, Beloved? I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day. I made you a mix tape. You miss Me and you long for Me and you wish I spoke to you more often than you think I do. I’m sorry for that. You have it hard down there. I’m right there with you though, I’m just hard to feel some times. Look for Me, I’m right there, look.

I think about you all the time, and this mix tape has some songs that remind Me of you. Imagine and play along, if you will, that all these lyrics are from Me and it is Me singing these songs to you. Not all the lyrics fit The Word of God perfectly, so please don’t take this to be Scripture… but, honestly, a lot of these lyrics are pretty close. You mean a lot to me, and I hope these songs remind you of how much I care about you. It took Me six days to create the world, but it took nine months to cook up you. I know the number of hairs on your head and I count your eyelashes, secretly.

Too cheesy? Yeah, maybe a little. Sorry about that. I just want you to have a great Valentine’s Day. Remember I love you, and I hope these songs can help you think about your Number 1 Fan. Forget Me not.

Here’s the whole mix in one handy zip folder…
VA - Jesus Christs' Heavenly Love Songs (2006).zip

Or Track by Track…
01. Eels - Theme For A Pretty Girl That Makes You Believe God Exists

02. Mull Historical Society – Hope Intro.

03."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home