Friday, February 10, 2006

again! again!

again! again!: "Today's stats brought to you by the crappy future that was delivered by the hispanic actors in the Hybrid Camry spot.

Location: Venice

Sleep: 12 hours, past 2 nights = 500% improvement
Drinks: 3 chardonnays, 2 Swurtzammers (dark german beers)
Drugs: none for a while - still
Back: Not as stiff as previously
Effort: 1. Lazy, not exhausted. I did cook tonight.
Engagement: 2ish
Loneliness: 2.5. IMing like a madman. (wonderfulbe @ aol) (1 being alone in a fundamentalist city)
Newness: 2 - Hamburger stand next to Save-a-lot.
Fun: 2
Percentage of self that believes that next year at this time I will be happy:
30%
Brutally truthful answer to 'How you doin?': still pooped, kinda buzzed,
The only even prime number of slutty Wheel of Fortune winners Marcus & I randomly talked to at the German bar today and could've gone home with if a) one of us wasn't married or b) one of us wasn't drunk enough to lower his standards

Today's extras
Items knocked off to-do list - about 0. but my friend heidi did get me a KCRW fringe benefits card.
Current read: finished the Global Warming thing. Yawn. So, boring, it couldn't even put me to sleep.
Name of mix cd I made for the AE who suffered my grouchy insomnia wrath: Songs for Grouches to Listen to before having to apologize to AEs.
Thing I'm most excited about tomorrow: Create/Fixate.
# of things that I really didn't feel like doing but had the discipline to do anyways: 0
# of tomatoes I bought this week that i thought would go bad but ate tonight: 1/1
# of inches of hair I had cut off today, by a man's measurement: 6 inches
# of inches of hair I had cut off by a girl's measurement: 4 inches
# of lbs. my partner Marcus think I weighed: 160
Thing I'm least excited about tomorrow: everything before Create/Fixate.

Peace be unto you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home