Wednesday, October 13, 2004

global sex survey

Nobody surveyed BRC, I see.

Right herre. Durex Global Sex Survey . Not sure how W.'s abstinence programs are working out. As if Jenna and (Mary Kate?) Bush aren't fucking there way through the Longhorns starting line-up. Do your part for America: Go out and see if all of these world stereotypes/Gallup-Kinsey results are true.

Effluvia: Jen Leo has a new book, "Whose Panties Are These", which may lend further insight into the survey above.

Description from Amazon: "Editorial Reviews
Book Description
The best travel stories often hatch when things go completely wrong, and this second title in a series of women's travel humor capitalizes on that phenomenon with more sidesplitting stories of female misadventure around the world. Readers laugh, cry, and commiserate with these women through their memorable mishaps such as gorging on Lebanese chicken to increase their breast size, battling tick paranoia in an Ozark campground, evading the demands of the Turkish mafia, getting even with a prank-fueled convention co-worker, and trolling for straight men in gay London. Showcasing every known type of travel blunder botch, stumble, and bumble, these rollicking stories come from all reaches of the globe and are told from a quintessentially female point of view."

LA Effluvium: I drove past the Flynt Publishing Building tonight... I have seen 2 celebrities - Burt Young aka Paulie from the Rocky movies, and Coach John Wooden of UCLA fame. The former showing paintings during an editorial house party, and the latter being wheeled in to get a burger at Islands... A friend down here is to be Kobe's accuser for Halloween. Concierge suit, TSAM hair gel on the face, etc... I have my Halloween in costume in mind, but it's really obscure, and basically just allows me to run around half naked at Lake Quinalt. If anyone can figure out how to be the Loch Ness Monster and spend the night in the lake, please let me know... I've gone all Tourette's (aka Modest Mouse Float On obessessed - see 5/1/4 archive) on the Music song Into The Night. And I'm making up my own lyrics and have no intentions of learning the real ones... One of the straight-laced young pup AEs told me I was strange today at the Wong Doody. Fucking sick of it. Me, I'm just me. Me.... You can take magnetic lettering of the agency name and twist it around to say Moody Dong... Much love to Chris and John Davis for putting me up over the past few nights. You can see pictures of their 2003 Burning Man art project here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home