Thursday, September 09, 2004

ESPN.com: Page 2 - The NFL and 'Goodfellas' Part II

My team names in fantasy football are 'The Sammy Farha Experience' and 'i'm with ricky'. The first is an homage to my favorite poker player (he's the one with the unlit cigarette in his mouth) and the latter is an homage to my favorite (ahem, former) football player. Running back Ricky Williams, who quit 5 weeks before the preseason to head off to Asia for a while.

ESPN.com: Page 2 - The NFL and 'Goodfellas' Part II: "
The NFL's greatest reality show gets new life this season.
30. 'Today everything is different. There's no action. I have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food. Right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.'
To Ricky Williams, who should be pulling a Bison Dele and changing his name to something like 'Atticus Bongman' any day now. Let's just hope he doesn't take up sailing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home