Friday, October 15, 2004

Friday, pt. II

Bored and useless. Wasting time. However, no bay to sit by, Otis, my man. (really oblique two in one reference, sorry. Again, i'm useless today.)

I've nothing to wear for decompression. Need to go out and find some body paint, i suppose. No orange fur on hand. It'll have to be orange fur of the spirit.

The agency here does something really cool with prospective AE hires. After passing the first two interviews, a candidate has to do a presentation to the entire agency (usually just 5-6 AEs). The subject? Themselves. They've got to create a presentation that sells their self to the agency. Pretty smart idea, if you ask me.

One of the younger guys here just handed me the DVD of a commercial he created for himself. Let's see... A/V difficulties.

The girl I'm trying to pimp to the company I don't even know anything about. So, I just smile and say she rocks and then give whatever adjectives I think my colleagues would want to hear.

1 Comments:

Blogger orange said...

'orange fur of the spirit'

purrrrrrr...
hope you manifested some orange for decomp, spiritually or otherwise.

good to see you posting again, sir.

(and come visit our bay sometime soon!)

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home