Friday, October 15, 2004

Friday, pt. I

Miscellaneous entries:

Drove by a film-developing place last night called '19 minute developing'. Why 19 minute? Was there a competitor that promises 20 minute developing? And if so, what does one do with the extra minute?

Ate at a rundown, Butterworth-type place last night called 'Ye Rustic Inn'. Half-decent wings, and 2 of the 3 waitresses had amazing behinds (pronounced 'bee-hinds'). It is Hollywood, after all. No celeb sightings whilst out, but I did see Jamie Lee Curtis at an outdoor patio in Beverly Hills yesterday. We could've gone to the Dresden, the bar from Swingers, but instead went to, shit, I can't remember the name. We had an Iron John type session talking about what we were doing wrong in our relationships. My friend Joel Thomas is bitter. If you ask nicely sometime, I'll tell you his 3 rules for a relationship. Not that those have been such a glowing success.

Slate has an electoral college scorecard here. It's not looking great, although Kerry is doing better than the previous scorecard. It increasingly looks like I'm applying for Spanish citizenship on November 3rd.

I made the intern here call the rental company and extend my rental yesterday. It's true, absolute power corrupts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home