Friday, May 21, 2004

Big Sis' friend Anne

Called her tonight, finally.

Apparently, she's found her niche. With former Turning Hand camp Burning Man people. Possibly the Bad Girls. I told her they all probably know me. Didn't tell her that they're about 70/30 on loving/hating me, with no in between.

She invited me to the Voodoo party on Saturday, which is not a voodoo lounge party, but some kind of auction, perhaps related to last year's thing with John D*** and Sorenne.

We'll get together at some point, I'm sure.

When I told her that Roxanne's my big sis, she laughed and said that Roxanne said, "Tell my little bro to give me a fucking call."

I just might. Maybe she can guide me through all of this Crush shit, while giving me shit for it at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home