Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Headhunter

Just got off the phone with my headhunter, Nancy Temkin that Mike 'Toto' Ward had put me in touch with.

She was supercool; we spent about 30 minutes talking about me and my dreams and desires. She's going to be putting me in touch with a lot of really great places. So, it's on. About 5 places in NYC are getting my stuff, and a few in SF.

It's on. The great migration is happening again soon. (Cue melancholy Native American voice): And so my people were forced to move again from their homeland. Only woe and sorrow have they known...

I believe this is my schedule in NYC:
Months 1-6: Kickass. Do unbelievably well socially, mentally and workily. Body, not so good.
Months 7-9 Struggle. Breakdowns start occurring in time-space-mood continuum.
Months 10-11 Nobody knows.
Month 12-20 Resighted in Washington Park with obvious heroin habit.

I cordially invite all of you to the first 6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home