Monday, May 17, 2004

nothing to say

but felt like i needed to post something.

ok, here's some randomness:
1. Burning Man doesn't start until August 30th this year. Which allows me to camp at the coast with the Portland Ad Folks. I feel like it might be my last Portland hurrah.

2. I hate calling people with an ulterior motive and shooting the shit before hand. 'Oh, hey, how you doin? blah x 100'. 'oh, and by the way, does anybody over there want to give me a job?'

3. I literally have a red neck. With slight purple shading.

4. I am wearing a pink Izod shirt that Ginger Robinson gave to me. Looks good against the tan/redness.

5. The new Magnetic Fields CD 'i' is pretty damn good. But no 69 love songs.

6. enough. bedtime. i've got ... hey, shit, i got nothing to do tomorrow. sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home