Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Shitty

Having a shitty time of it this past weekend and so far this week.

Realizing that I've got some pretty significant problems around alcohol, sleeping pills and then rebound insomnia, and that I can't manage them simply by cutting down on how much I consume of the first two.

Really stopping to examine everything that's happened over the past 2+ years in LA, and starting to realize what an awful descent it's been. Not. Healthy. At all.

Going to go on the wagon for a bit and see if I can't find some direction and self-control. I don't think it's going to be pretty, but as the book says, "Life is suffering."

Send me good thoughts. I need it.
m

1 Comments:

Blogger orange said...

good luck, sweets. these things, they suck. i hope you can wrangle them into control. love!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home