Tuesday, January 24, 2006

swedesplease: Alright this is the prerequisite, monthly Hello Saferide post plus stupendously good pop music from I'm From Barcelona

Into this new Swedish band, I'm from Barcelona.

Head to this site and download, "We're from Barcelona". And then dance, shake, repeat.

swedesplease: Alright this is the prerequisite, monthly Hello Saferide post plus stupendously good pop music from I'm From Barcelona: "In one of her recent posts in her journal blog thingy Annika from Hello Saferide also introduced me to the Swedish band I'm From Barcelona. It's quite an amazing find and reminds me of a Swedish version of Arcade Fire or maybe Polyphonic Spree (hey I didn't say Radiohead or Coldplay so that's something). From the photo alone there are certainly plenty of simialrities. I'm guessing this band is an amazing, sweaty orgy of fun.



Here's three of the songs off of their 6 song ep called Sing! with I'm From Barcelona. I don't see a way to buy this but try emailing the band here - info@imfrombarcelona.com.

We're From Barcelona **Standout Track**
Treehouse
Chicken Pox"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home