Friday, January 20, 2006

FDA to Require Warnings on 2 Eczema Drugs - Yahoo! News

Aw, fuck. I use this stuff. Just in case this stuff does cause cancer in me, I would like to use this blog post as my living will.

No putting me on a respirator. Pull the plug. Better yet, don't plug it in in the first place.

Also, once the plug has been pulled, in lieu of a funeral, I'd like a roast. Get Sarah Silverman and Jeffrey Ross, please.

FDA to Require Warnings on 2 Eczema Drugs - Yahoo! News: "WASHINGTON - The labels on two prescription creams to treat eczema will have to bear 'black box' warnings of possible cancer risks.
ADVERTISEMENT

The
Food and Drug Administration action Thursday follows an agency advisory committee recommendation last February that Elidel cream and Protopic ointment carry the label warnings."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home