Wednesday, March 16, 2005

pisces passion party and the borrowed fuzzy pants

pisces passion party and the borrowed fuzzy pants

At the Pisces Party on Saturday night, I asked some random girls if they had anything Pisces-ish that I could wear in order to get a discount on the cover.

They loaned me a pair of fuzzy burning man pants but made me promise that they would get them back before they left. They also said they were going to get a little crazy.

So, I put on the pants and took off my shirt. Halfway typical behavior.

On the off chance that someone googles pisces party lost fuzzy pants or some variation thereof, email me at ideateller that symbol hotmail.com and I?ll get your pants back to you. just tell me what they looked like and who you said they really belong to.

More Burning Man strange pants related info, from a thread on Disorient?s message board.

Disorient person:

PANTS SWAPPING..sounds very suspicious to me....as a safety measure I volunteer to supervise...it can be considered part of my good karma credit..

###
magellan
joyfiend

Come to think of it, I could use some new tight pants. k8, you outgrown anything lately?

###
dafna

you know magellan- baby gap is having a sale...

###
k8
stands with fist in mouth

magellan, you had to go and rub it in that you look better in my pants than i do...

but that's alright. i don't like to wear pants...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home