Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Fold - ESPN's new poker series: Too much shouting, not enough dumpy Asians. By Seth?Stevenson

I'd cut and paste most of this review of the new ESPN show about Poker, called Tilt, except I'm sick and have purposefully taken Nyquil instead of Dayquil.

Also, I lined up some work for local agency Sockeye, and need to focus my creative/writing energies that way, if there are any energies available in my mad sea cow ravaged body.

Fold - ESPN's new poker series: Too much shouting, not enough dumpy Asians. By Seth Stevenson: "Tilt a new dramatic series on ESPN (debuting Thursday, 9 p.m. ET) gets poker right, too. Tilt was created by the guys who wrote Rounders, and just like Rounders it features lots of realistic poker play. Sadly, it does not feature Matt Damon, Edward Norton, sharp dialogue, or compelling plots. "

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care, I'm going to watch it. I liked the preview interview ESPN did of it and Michael Madson does it for me. Thank you, Seth, for giving him props.

Sadly, Caesars 24/7 was not so great. I watched the first half or so and was quite disappointed. But maybe that's just how highly I regard Caesars Palace.

Miguel, I'm going over for Superbowl and then moving there in April. Seeya at the tables!

Jen Leo
PS- I wonder what the Tiltboys think of Tilt. http://www.tiltboys.com

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home