Friday, December 03, 2004

Ah, the morning

So, this is what 7:20 am feels like. Fascinating...

The sun is already up. Check that. The light gray clouds are already up. It's not nearly as brutally cold as yesterday, and the light-skinned Uzbeki of German/Russian descent was happy to answer questions.

Spent $15 on the cab ride to save an $18 parking ticket.

Plus, I got to see this Quote Morning Unquote thing people keep talking about. And got to see my roommie in a blue bathrobe (Ginger: You've got a (uncapitlized) crush on her!!!). Um, actually, no, I don't.

My roommie works for Americorps, is smart, fun, intelligent and has a great laugh, but I can honestly say that I don't have a crush on her. The defenese rests, your honor.

Anyhow she was doing her stuff in her bathroom with boyfriend Adnan stowed away in his room. To wit: he is, like me, a bum in tihs scenario. Actually, I think the to wit is, he is leaving the house to go somewhere where he looks just like he looked last night. Where can a man go after spending the night at his 'Seeing each other's friend's house' look? In most case in Portland, it involves going home for a bit and making yourself look predictable. Some other cities, you might have specially reserved clothing stashed which will probably allow you to work without returning home.

But honestly, I don't think there was a lot of showering going around.

Which with a couple of small leaps and bounds, leads me to today's question: After you've begun regularly seeing a man/woman and spending the night, how often do you spend the night and not have sex? Actually more specifically, when is the average first time that, without very special circumstances, you spend the night and don't have any sex at all.

Curious.

Please post your asnwer anonymously.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

four months

6:48 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

How many nights?
Two if the dude has Xbox.
12 if the dude doesn't have Xbox.
5 if the dude has Xbox, but also has strong sex drive than Halo obsession.

Miguel. Miss you here in NYC. If I keep reading your blog, by '05 I will either be fired or fired. Either way, I will be inspired. Damn, I'm a poet.

-Liz

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trailers.....mmmm...sexy

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home