Friday, December 03, 2004

Google Search: calling drunk setting up dates

So, sometime in the post-WII election, I made a drunken call, set up a date and then flaked the next day.

I just got called out on it tonight.

She's clearly annoyed and amused and looking to me to make it up to her.

Including a semi-formal (frat term) event on Saturday night which I won't link to, but if you're free on Saturday and in Portland, it should be fun. I think I'm going to rent a tux again, which will lead to a post on bonus night 98.

Which will all end up leading to the question: can you play Texas Hold 'em well while wearing a blue suit?

She let me off the hook easy, and i'm grateful.

Shout out to Steve Hawley's 30th birthday, and a shout down to Pizza Italia and their surly staff and overpriced dinner. Jesus Christ.

Google Search: calling drunk setting up dates

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.cajunstuff.com/store/turducken_faqs.php


mmmm... Turducken......

sexy.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home