Friday, October 22, 2004

dorky studs

I've never stayed with a dorky guy who was getting a lot of action. I'm wondering what that feels like.

When I came back to my friends' loft tonight, Chris' girlfriend was here, and JD was mackin' on some girl from the Decomp night. It's kinda depressing. I don't have any LA game, and haven't hooked up here at all. These guys are studs.

Does it feel better, worse, or different, when your housemates/roommates/couchsurfslumlords are dorkier than you and hooking up a lot more?

I'm not sure I want to find out.

And what's it like to stay with a member of the opposite sex, who's hooking up a lot? How does it affect your feelings if she's a) not at all attractive b) you can see how she's attractive to some folks, but not to you, or c) smokin'.

my t-shirts are fine thank you.

i've got When Harry Met Sally posts coming. my sleeping pills are refilled tomorrow. somehow, i made it through the last few nights without them.

and i might see Jen Leo for a glimpse on Monday, though not in a stalker way. (retaliatory strike! shazam! Ok, that wasn't cool. sorry. I am happy for you.)

in closing,
BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,BADGER,

Also, when you're not getting any, you think that every noise from your roommates/neighbors is the sound of them having sex. See Hornby, Nick. And others.

fuck the t-shirts, i'm going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home