Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Memorable Quotes from Chasing Amy (1997)

So, 'Sir!' to quote 'Baby Boy' John, I'm up to Seattle, and 'that call was a little bit off, Sir!'

I'm up to Space Ball on Saturday, after Kate's bday thingy (sorry, Kate! i'll make it up to you, ma'am!)

But, you could take this quote a couple of ways, and I think the one that makes the most sense probably contains the most regret.

"We'll always have Paris."

But the line before... "you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life."

Memorable Quotes from Chasing Amy (1997): "
Silent Bob: But, by the time I figured this all out, it was too late; she moved on. And all I had to show for it was some foolish pride which then gave way to regret. She was the girl. I know that now. But, I pushed her away. So I've spent everyday since then chasing Amy. So to speak.


Banky Edwards: This is all going to end badly. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home