Friday, April 30, 2004

'be safe'

So, about 4 different people have told me to 'be safe' on my trip.

I'm somewhat concerned by this. You don't say 'Be safe' to a kid going off to computer camp. But a Magelllaaaaaaaaaalllaallaaaaaaaan, you do tell that to.

As if I'm bound to do something incredibly dumb and risky otherwise. Like accidentally take 'k' and see the end of the world. Or hitchhike into a music festival. Or try to sneak a bag of 'e' taped to my waist onto the plane. I didn't put my drugs in an aluminum foil wrapper. Nope.

Side note: it's jgo's birthday today. Wish him love.

Side, side note: I may go to Scotland over the Sasquatch festival.

Accomodations at a Scottish castle were offered, perhaps not so seriously. When will people learn I have hard time saying, 'No.' ? My roommate Dean Kelly and his wife got in a terrible car accident there 4 years ago. Elizabeth Stegenga (full name for appearing on google purposes) had to spent 4 months in a Scottish hospital.

So, possibly going to Scotland, possibly as the original title of Good Will Hunting, 'Going to see about a girl.'

We shall see. Maybe.

The friends of my friend Tess (the Apple switch hottie) from last year's Coachella know me as 'Naked Guy'. According to Tess, I was a hit. Heh. It's her birthday on Saturday. Wish her love, too.

Hey, be safe out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home