Sunday, January 11, 2004

Nighttime visitor

So...

Had someone try to open up my bedroom window last night around 3:30am probably to try and rob me. Woke up and yelled, "HEY!" and they scurried off.

It kinda freaked me out. Someone had tried to open 2 windows in my place on Christmas Eve Eve, but i didn't notice until the morning.

I called the police station and talked with an operator who repeatedly asked if i had any idea who might have done it. No, no, and no. I'm fresh out of crack fiend friends.

She then admonished me to call 911 if it happens again. A cop came by an hour and a half later, took down my name and story and left.

Then I come to find out last night, while warning my neighbors that:
1. One of my neighbors has come home to having a window at his place wide open, twice. But nothing was missing.
2. Another neighbor, whose girlfriend goes to work around 4am, saw someone briskly walking out of our courtyard one pre-dawn, and later discovered that the plate on the door lock had been unscrewed.
3. And this one doesn't really make sense to me. My neighbor Kala had her neighbor return her steak knife too her, which she had never taken out of the house.

Fucked up shit.

So, now I've got a bunch of knives and a hammer lying around. I'd like to teach this fuck to reach in my apartment with one of his hands, so I could teach him what it's like to only be able to count to five, if you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home