Wednesday, October 09, 2002

from J. Richards morning show email via KEXP

FRI OCT 11 EMP SKYCHURCH: JIMMY EAT WORLD/ THE DONNAS. Something about
Jimmy Eat World makes me want to just beat the living hell out of them. I
love the Donnas though. Something about the Donnas makes me want to cook
up a big ol pan of bacon and only cook it half way and then eat the bacon
with my bare hands right out of the pan and then wash it down by pouring
the hot grease down my throat. But most of the grease won't go down my
throat, it will pour down my shirt and on to the floor. I'll then get on
my hands and knees and lick that grease up but there will be cathair and
dust balls and stuff stuck in the grease so I'll have to lick those up as
well. Jesus. I think I'm going to throw up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home