Thursday, July 04, 2002

The Rafael Palmeiro Viagara commercial is on TV right now. "I take batting practice. I take fielding practice. I take Viagara!"

Apparently Rafi got paid $2 million for the ribbing he would take on the field and in the dugouts. (My assumption here is that he actually does take Viagara.) And the news has just been leaked that they originally offered Edgar Martinez (Seattle Mariners) the $2 mil.

Now, hasn't Edgar gotten the worst of all worlds? He now is $2 million short, and is getting ribbed by his teammates for taking Viagara.

And why is Viagara suddenly targeting the impotent Hispanics of the world? (shaddup)

I'm going to butcher somebody else's quote about ballplayers, but it goes something like this: "If a baseball player had leukemia and his teammates found out, it wouldn't be long before his teammates all started calling him 'Luke'."

What's Rafael's new nickname?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home