Friday, July 07, 2006

Welcome To T.G.I. Fridays! May I Annoy The Living Shit Out Of You? | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Office Space actually did a better (chicken teriyaki) skewering of Friday's, but here's The Onion's countdown of the past 10 years story on TGIF.

Welcome To T.G.I. Fridays! May I Annoy The Living Shit Out Of You? | The Onion - America's Finest News Source: "Welcome To T.G.I. Fridays! May I Annoy The Living Shit Out Of You?

By Jenni Aberg
Server
July 26, 2000 | Issue 36•25
Jenni Aberg

Hi, welcome to T.G.I. Fridays! May I annoy the living shit out of you? My name is Jenni, and I'll be your incredibly irritating server tonight! So, how are you folks doing this evening? Great!

Thanks sooo much for waiting! It has just been completely insane around here! So if I seem a little brain-dead, please bear with me!

Can I start anybody off with one of our overpriced, stupidly named drinks? We've got a new Totally Tropical Pi?a Colada Smoothie that's totally amazing. No? Just waters all around? Not feeling very adventurous tonight, are we? Hey, no prob! I'll be back with your aguas in just two shakes!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home