Wednesday, July 19, 2006

B...SCENE!

I'm in deep uncharted psychological netherworlds right now. I got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep. Woke up in a pool of sweat, showered and stumbled into work.

Now, my lack of motivation and general sense of apathy and the hopelessness of engagement and effort has led me to just aimlessly wandering around celebrity websites like BestWeekEver.tv. Which I totally think might possibly be part of a functional sort of apathyism in the same way I think having a nice chardonnay can be brought into the fold, alcoholism-wise.

Where was I? Oh yeah. Bored shitless. And I found a blurb about TV's Pat O'Brien leaving creepy messages about having a threesome on some woman's answering machine. Oh, and he names the woman as Betsy.

And Betsy has a blog.

And I went there, and in my sleep-deprived, serotonin-low, general malaise, almost find myself weeping at how joyous and fulfilling Betsy's life looks.

B...SCENE!

The sadness of which can only really be realized after looking at Betsy's blog.

Bizarre unrelated side note: Blogger's spellcheck doesn't recognize the word 'blog'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home