Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Web Edition - NewsGator Online

Funny. Must find this. From polloxniner.

Web Edition - NewsGator Online: "
My friend Elisha gave me a short illustrated book called 'In Me Own Words: The Autobiography of Bigfoot' -- a 44-page book of super-short vignettes where Bigfoot waxes on about the vagaries of his misunderstood life. I'm pretty sure it was the way that I was reading it out loud that made us girls want to collectively pee our panties. Here's a snippet from a story called 'If You Going To Chase, Please No Spray With Holy Water':
*
ok. Listen. I not know where all you morons come from but holy water no hurt Bigfoot. Garlic and Crucifix also no. Fire, Pitchfork, Silver Bullet ok. Cryptonite do nothing. It not even real. Please stop sending letters asking 'What you vulnrability? What Bigfoot?' Like I tell you. What next me bank account number? Why not you invest time in moving out of Parent basement? Maybe have sex or something. Yes I be talking to you Steve. Yooooou! Stalking is a crime Steve."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home