Thursday, December 22, 2005

Download a Great Xmas mix

Pimps of Gore: The Last Month of the Year posts a 24 track Christmas CD that you can download. I highly recommend the Corporal Blossom mix of White Christmas. It's a mash-up of all of your favorite (read: old) artists doing White Christmas. Nice.

Pimps of Gore: The Last Month of the Year: "December has been unusually busy, as you can see from how quiet it has been around the Pimps site this month. Between holiday shopping, travelling, drama at work, getting hired out to make mixes as presents for a friend of mine, DJing and all other sorts of distractions, I haven't had much time to check in here.

Because of this lack of attention, I'm going all out in this post with a big bandwidth buster. This will likely be my last post before the 1st of January, so enjoy it while it lasts. I have a bunch of new tracks I want to share but no time to write about them, so tonight I'm going to succumb to topicality: this post contains the Christmas mix I've assembled for friends and family this year.

I highly recommend putting these tracks on a CD in the order in which they're presented here. Then you can pretend I made you a CD, and you can start thinking about what gift you're going to get me. What's that? Nothing? That's okay, too.

Some of these tracks were culled from my favorite blogs, so I can't claim to be the one to have unearthed some of these gems. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home