Saturday, February 19, 2005

Close to tears (Close Your Eyes)

Been very emotional the past few days. I find myself almost choking up a lot. Not in a depressed kind of way, but just overly emotional.

Could be that there's a lot of flux in my life, with all of the interviews and jetsetting, and one group of very lovely people breaking up (it's the end of the golden age of portland advertising creatives).

Tonight is Hart & Allison, and Marc & Amy's going away dinner. I'm already getting choked up about it. In some ways, it's like a pre-going away party for me. (Sniff)See, there I almost go again.

If you were to play what I call a prom song right now, I think I'd totally lose it (see Don't Go Away by Oasis.)

Here's a song off the new Chemical Brothers CD 'Push the Button'. It's called Close Your Eyes and features hotly tipped folk melodists The Magic Numbers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish we could be there...
sure to be tears.

wish we could (<<)rewind, yo.

-wardos

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home