Thursday, December 16, 2004

Guest posts

As a Christmas gift to you, my friends, for being such loyal readers, and as a way of making this blog less about drugs and/or self-loathing and/or liberal politics, i'd really like it if you would send me a story I could post on the blog.

It can be funny, horrifying, catchphrasable, feature the 2 Corey's, a music or movie review, a funny story about your new city (joel) or whatever.

And the genius editors took time away from the, ahem, recent snowstorm to even figure out how to post pictures.

All you need to do is write out a story/blogpost with or without a picture, and send it to my email ideaXtelXler@hotXmail.com without the Xs. include the picture if you'd like. if you dont know how to send an html link, just write it out, and our interns will put in the final editing touches.

We're especially looking for posts about parent Holiday/dinner horror-stories, best/worst gifts, best/worst new years eves, and really anything that can amuse the hundreds, AND HUNDREDS, of blog readers out there.

You can even post anonymously.

Seriously though, I'm about to spend 6 days with my folks in Orlando. If there's no posting love from ya'll I might just go insane. There's only so long you can eat at Olive Garden.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be posting from my disfunctional family's residence on the days leading up to the holidays, and then follow up with an update or two from the snowglobe that is my inlaws.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

between shit weather in the shit midwest and the nastiest flu bug ever to invade my GI tract, we split up the holidays between my parents, a holiday inn express (on christmas night), my inlaws, and mostly, my inlaw's bathrooms (only one of which I overflowed with vomit)

more to come

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home