Monday, November 08, 2004

Xbox.com :: Halo 2: Store Locator

OK. I didn't go to Halo 2 Midnight Madness to pick up my (pre-ordered) copy of the game. Possibly because I'm in a do-nothing answer-no-celcalls barely-leave-the-house, don't-deal-with-anything-new-or-related-to-the future mode.

Or, possibly, I'm just really tired from too much partying and freelancing and taking a well-deserved break.

Next up: sitting in my room playing Halo2 online and becoming more and more like Gollum, but for reals.

Xbox.com :: Halo 2: Store Locator: "Halo 2 Midnight Madness!

Did you know that more than 6,500 U.S. retailers are opening their doors at 12:01 A.M. on Tuesday, November 9, to sell hot-off-the-presses copies of Halo? 2, Xbox video game systems, and Xbox Live? Starter Kits?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home