Monday, November 01, 2004

Real Meaning of Life Project

I haven't read any of this yet. You can, if you'd like.

With Liz leaving town, my friend Kate trying to figure out life, and me about to embark upon another new beginning, I suppose this might help.

First thought though, The Meaning of Life does not mean that "That you are alive means that your parents loved EACH OTHER."

It means my parents fucked. Has the author loved everyone that they've fucked? I didn't think so.

Real Meaning of Life Project: "Let's start with you. What does your life mean?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't try to put the image of your parents 'fucking' (as you so eloquoently put it) into our heads. We want to hear about your broken foot suffered while trying to chase the precious.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home