Friday, April 23, 2004

The Andrew WK show

He's the butt rock rocker that we all love so.

If I were to email him for advice I would ask things like:

Dear Andrew: I want to have fun and I want to get wasted. Do you have any suggestions on how I could accomplish this?
Signed
Sober in Portland


Dear Andrew: Sure I'm Partying Hard, but how will I know when I'm Partying Too Hard?
Signed
Zen Partier in Puddletown.
BILLBOARD: "Andrew W.K. Wants To Be 'Your Friend'




Having already secured his place among the ranks of party-loving rock acts, Andrew W.K. is turning his attention to a new line of work. The artist is gearing up to host a new advice/video show on MTV2, 'Your Friend, Andrew W.K.,' which will debut May 22. W.K. will answer E-mails from viewers submitted via MTV2.com and will also interact directly with fans on each episode.

'MTV2 asked me what I wanted it to be about and I said, 'The show shouldn't be about ME, it should be about US', and that's the way it works,' W.K. says in a statement. 'People can write to me and I get to go and visit them at their houses and hang out and try to answer their questions! I don't know if I'm really qualified to be giving someone advice, but since people are asking for it, I'm going to do the best I can to help them out!'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home