Friday, July 11, 2003

What Movie Prop would you own?

This needs a comments section. But we'll ghetto style it, and you can email me your comments. (and lookee! i added my email to the righthand side.)

I would choose the Ark of the Covenant. I'd use it as a coffee table and as a way to get rid of unwanted house guests.

From the Sports Guy's mailbag:

If you could own any movie prop from any movie, what would you choose? The reason I ask is, because I know of your love of "The Karate Kid," and while I was at Disneyland Paris last week, they had the most awesome prop displayed at the Planet Hollywood there ... the actual trophy from the All Valley Karate Tournament! You were the first person I though of when I saw this. --Bruce Fike, Rodenbach, Germany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home